DFROBOT Antbo - a DIY Bionic Robot Kit for Kids to Enjoy Fun and Develop Creative Thinking
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the DFROBOT Antbo - a DIY Bionic Robot Kit for Kids to Enjoy Fun and Develop Creative Thinking by DFROBOT at kidzeegame.com. MPN: ROB0140. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Fun Assembly Process Inspired by Nature Antbo's form takes inspiration from insect morphology. Have fun assembling the set of components to create
Antbo's form takes inspiration from insect morphology. Have fun assembling the set of components to create your very own robot that can sense the environment around him. All Antbo's components use materials that are environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-pollutant and safe.
An Artificial Neural Network, a Robot with Intelligence
Antbo is equipped with an artificial neural motion system which enables him to react to his environment and make decisions automatically.
Antbo's leg mechanism takes inspiration from insect locomotion. Using three metal gear digital servos and a specially developed gait algorithm, Antbo realistically simulates the movement patterns of a real insect.
An array of sensors to sense the physical world
Antbo carries an infrared obstacle avoidance sensor, ambient light sensor, analog sound senor, digital touch sensor and a three-axis accelerometer. By cross-processing and integrating information from these sensors, Antbo is endowed with a rich sense of perception.
Antbo is equipped with three metal gear digital servos, with torques up to 1.8Kg/cm. Each servo includes a digital potentiometer for angle control as precise as 1°. Antbo includes two full-color 1600W RBG LEDs and three single-color LEDs. Through different colors and flashing sequences you will be able to see Antbo's mode and mood!
Control Antbo using your Bluetooth-Enabled Device
Use the Antbo App to control Antbo. The app's intuitive interface includes three modes: remote control, line following and voice control. These three modes offer fun and different methods of control.
The Antbo app also supports real time readouts of Antbo's data. When Antbo is in exploration mode you can view his sensor data and keep track of his movements.
Features & Highlights
- Bionic: The design of Anybo is basically aligned with features of ants. And Antbo can perceive and explore his surrounding environment by using his neuronic system to think and react to stimulus.
- Assembly: Creating your own robot with Antbo kit, to provide a fun and intuitive experience to master basic robotic knowledge.
- Nurturing: Antbo can be "nurtured". Users can conduct simple control with mobile terminal and check its specific growth nature.
- Target User: Children at the age of 6-13; Teenagers at the age of 13-19 who are mainly students before university; Family who has knowledge of STEM Education; Group who has need for hi-tech gifts
- Reminder: Antbo APP for iOS can be downloaded in APP Store; Antbo APP for Android can be downloaded in Google Play
|Item Weight:||3.31 pounds|
|Item Size:||14.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|