Lincoln Wheat Penny Starter Collection Kit, Part Two, H.E. Harris  Lincoln Cent Folder Vol. 2, 1943 Steel Cent P-D-S Mint Set, Magnifier & Checklist, (4 Items) Great Start for Beginner Collector
Lincoln Wheat Penny Starter Collection Kit, Part Two, H.E. Harris  Lincoln Cent Folder Vol. 2, 1943 Steel Cent P-D-S Mint Set, Magnifier & Checklist, (4 Items) Great Start for Beginner Collector by Coins4Me at kidzeegame.com. MPN: LWH-HARRIS-1943-SET2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Kit includes: One roll of wheat cent pennies, One H.E. Harris Lincoln Cent Coin Folder #2673, checklist, and a magnifying glass. The Wheat Cent
The Wheat Cent Starter Kit, Part Two, by Coins4Me makes it easy to start a penny coin collection.
Three coins are include: 1943 P, D, S Steel Cents.
The H.E. Harris Lincoln Cent Coin Folder #2 is for the years 1941-1974. Each coin folder is a tri-fold design that unfolds to display 90 coin slots. Pennies can easily be pushed into each slot for coin viewing. The inside pages also feature additional information about the coins it holds.
Magnifier measures 4 1/2" W x 2 1/8" H x 3/8" D and features 5x and 8x magnification.
A handy, complimentary coin checklist is included to assist with your collecting needs. Whether you're shopping online or at a coin show you will have this handy list that correspondes with the lincoln wheat coin series.
Educational and fun - Great for kids!
Coins4Me: Centerville Coin & Jewelry Connection Inc., is located in southeastern Ohio. The company was recently honored with the Better Business Bureau Eclipse Integrity Award and have over 45 years of experience in the numismatics industry. The products are hand assembled in our warehouse in Ohio over the supervision of trained numismatist. "We love to spread the joy of coin collecting and the history that it teaches!"
Features & Highlights
- Bundle - 4 items: H.E. Harris  Lincoln Cent Folder Vol. 2, 1941-1974; a 1943 P, D, S Steel Cent Set; Magnifier & Checklist
- LINCOLN CENTS COLLECTORS FOLDER 1941-1974: H.E. Harris brand glossy folder opens flat for all-at-once viewing. Folders are constructed of acid-free, archival material. The folder includes 90 total openings. Includes historical background and mintage for this popular cent series. Size: 6x7.75 flat.
- 1943 P-D-S STEEL CENT COLLECTION: As an emergency conservation measure during World War II, all 1943 cents were struck in zinc-coated steel instead of copper, saving millions of pounds. The drawback was that they soon corroded in moist conditions. Over the years, the Treasury withdrew and melted more than 162 million. Issued just one year only, these coins are in great demand. Three coins total in set. Includes one coin from each mint that made them - Philadelphia, Denver and San Francisco.
- Magnifier measures 4 1/2" W x 2 1/8" H x 3/8" D and features 5x and 8x magnification.
- Educational and fun - Great for kids!
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 10 x 10 inches|