whatswhats Digital ATM Bank Piggy Bank Money Coin Change Cash Saving Box Safe with Code Lock Toy Gift - Fits for All Bills and Coins
whatswhats Digital ATM Bank Piggy Bank Money Coin Change Cash Saving Box Safe with Code Lock Toy Gift - Fits for All Bills and Coins by whatswhats at kidzeegame.com. MPN: A2A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Two ways to Change the password:To change the password, you have to open the door at first. Enter the password (default:0000) to open the door. The
To change the password, you have to open the door at first.
Enter the password (default:0000) to open the door.
The first way : Press the button "*"(Attention: Don't hold "*", just press.), and then you can enter the new password of four digits in 15 seconds, and finally press the button "#".
The second way : Press down and hold the button "*"(Attention: Hold "*" and the red light will flash), and then you can enter the new password of four digits in 15 seconds, and finally press the button "#". At this moment, you can loosen the "*".
The password is successfully reset and you can close the door at this moment.
The SOUND MODE of password
There is switch behind the door to control the sound mode of password.
Open the door and you can see the switch, if you choose BEEPS SOUND, you will hear "beep" when you enter the correct password or you will hear "OHOO" when you enter the wrong code.
If you choose VOICE, you will hear "password please" in a fast speed when you enter the correct password or you will hear "OHOO. Sorry, please try again" when you enter the wrong code.
The "password please" is the same as hearing the beep sound when typing in your pin.
So all you have to do is enter the pin just ignore the "password please".
If you wanna stop the machine from saying "password please" there is a switch inside the safe door just switch it from voice to beep sound.
To avoid confusion, we recommend the BEEPS SOUND mode.
The bank will reset to the default password code "0000" when the batteries are taken out.
Features & Highlights
- Batteries - The ATM Bank requires 3 AA batteries (not included) and do not use HIGH POWER alkaline batteries.
- Open the Door - You have to enter a password of four digits and the preset password is "0000". After you enter "0000", the light will turn green, then rotate the knob clockwise and open the door. The green light is off, and a beep sounds once every 20 seconds to remind you to close the door.
- How to Open the Door If You Forget the Password - If you forget the code, removing the batteries will reset it back to the factory default "0000", then install the batteries and enter 0000, the door will open.
- Currency and Coin Work Fine - It can recognize all the bills, but you have to put the coin into the smaller slot at the top. Don't put coins through the same place as the bills. What's more, you can have it stuffed with all types of things you want locked up by opening the safe door.
- Customer Service - If you have any issues with the ATM bank, please send us email and we can provide the customer service for you within 24 hours.
|Color:||Black and Silver|
|Package Weight:||1.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|